среда, 19 сентября 2012 г.

LEARN TRIGGER POINT WORK WITH A GOLF BALL TO RELIEVE PAIN.


I want to share with you some VERY important trigger points (indicated with a golf ball, of course!) and the referred pain areas. When these trigger points have direct and steady pressure you can find relief in the referred pain areas. This also shows WHY I love golf balls for massage therapy!
The middle back trigger points can be applied by laying on the floor on top of a golf ball.  You can also put a golf ball in a sock and leaning against the wall. Better yet, put the golf ball in a KaddyBACK so you can put pressure in these areas hands-free. It stays on your shoulder while sitting in a car, plane, etc. I seriously use this on myself everyday in my car because of all the physical work I personally do as a massage therapist.
To reach the trigger points in the neck use the SPAball Kaddy with the golf ball. This can be done standing or sitting, although I like to lay on my back holding the ball in place on my upper neck (and under my scull) while relaxing! I will rub and roll the ball on my sore muscles and, at times, just hold it on the trouble spots.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий