понедельник, 9 февраля 2015 г.

HOW TO REDUCE WRIST PAIN WITH INDIAN CLUB EXERCISES


HOW TO REDUCE WRIST PAIN WITH INDIAN CLUB EXERCISES

 How to Reduce Wrist Pain with Indian ClubsA number of years ago, I broke my wrist playing professional football, and had to have surgery in which doctors took a bone out of my hip and put it into my wrist. This surgery left me in a full arm cast from my shoulder to my finger tips for six months. 
After I got out of my cast I had very intense wrist pain, which limited the mobility of my wrist for over a year.
I had a physical therapist dig into my wrist to alleviate the pain as well as break up residual scar tissue. Along with the body work, I did a number of exercises to increase my range of motion.
A handful of these exercises included Indian Clubs. This video explains a few of the movements I went through to reduce wrist pain using Onnit Indian Clubs.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий