пятница, 20 июня 2014 г.

*The 9-Minute Workout*





*The 9-Minute Workout*
I asked you a couple days ago how I could better help you to reach your goals. Everyone had something interesting so say, and everybody, for the most part, wanted something different.
I tried to understand, in one word, what the core desire is behind those who are seeking better health and fitness; whether they want to reduce body fat or boost muscle mass and strength--what is the one thing that ties it all together?
It took me a while, but I think that core desire, ultimately, is freedom.
The freedom to move beautifully, and the freedom to be proud of the things you can do and of what you see in the mirror.
The 9-Minute Workout is my favorite workout, and one of my best selling complexes.
Now, I want to give it to you, because I think you'll find it to be incredibly useful and because you took the time to answer my question and help me.
The workout itself is just ten movements, featuring all the fundamental human patterns of pushing, pulling, hinging squatting, and so on and so on.
I designed this workout for people in a time-crunch, to get the most out of the least amount of time. To hit it hard, and then go away sweaty. (The calorie burn, from this sort of thing, is long and enormous).
This is NOT a full exercise program. This is simply a workout, and a good one. It's flexible, too, so you can add it in to just about any program on your high intensity days.
With that said, it's far from easy. In fact, it's nightmarishly grueling, and one of the toughest workouts I think I've ever put together. So this is not for beginners, and this is not for anybody who is not already familiar with how to swing, clean, snatch, squat, and press a kettlebell.
This is for the adventurous and courageous practitioner who is already comfortable and familiar with the fundamental kettlebell exercise. Not, as I normally say, for the weak of heart or fragile by nature.
To download the workout, a follow along video, and tutorials for all the movements contained within the workout, go HERE:
I'm making this available for free for only a short period of time (probably just until Sunday), so I hope you take advantage of this workout, share it with others, and get really awesome results.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий